- The Press housed in the former Johnson Press building in the heart of Cupar; it offers a bistro style menu.
- The Courtyard – A great bistro restaurant offering a small menu often with German/Bavarian classics on the menu.
- Greenhouse Bar & Grill – the restaurant at Cupar Golf course, open to all; offering a grill style menu with great Sunday roast.
- The Boudingait – An awarding bar and restaurant that offers a menu of homemade freshly meals using locally sourced ingredients.
- Dolls House Restaurant Specialising in hearty “good mood food”, The Doll’s House offers a diverse range of quality seasonal menu.
- The Balgove Larder Simple, honest, fresh food, good for the soul. Served in their cafe or steak barn.
- The Seafood Ristorane A former Scottish restaurant of the year; this is the place to get fresh seafood served in a stunning location.
- The Peat Inn – a Michelin start restaurant just under 5 miles from the Steading
- Mummy & Co Grazing Cafe Tea room and cafe at Stewarts Resort, Cameron near St Andrews
And who cannot come to Fife without award winning fish and chips; our top choices would be:
- St Andrews – Cromars for sit in or take away or The Tailend for take away